Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm writing this from my iPhone so it will likely be short and sweet. I managed to get up nice and early to hit the elliptical. In theory I am patting myself on the back but in practice I am sitting on the couch contemplating putting my head down for just 5 minutes. One of the reasons I like to get up so early to "work-out" is so I can have a little quiet time - watch something that wouldn't run on Nickelodeon. It is lovely. I do have pangs of guilt. I should clean up the living room...empty the dishwasher...start getting lunch ready..but I don't. After that 30 minutes of elliptical, it is all I can do to make my way to the couch. But that few minutes of relaxing is heaven!

Crap. 653am. Time to get moving.

Welcome back to work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment