Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 minutes

I have 3 minutes to write a quick blog.....and then I need to hit the showers. I barel managed to drg my a** out of bed and then the elliptical was even worse. I just didn't have it in me especially when sitting on the couch and zoning out would be so much easier. ButI promised myself I would make an effort to get some exercise.

I committed to two things - writing on the blog - which I think I've done pretty well at - and making an effort to take care of myself. I'm still not sure what needs the most help but I know if I don't start making some kind of effort I am going to drown in a put of not linking myself and that isn't good for anyone. Getting up in the am and exercise makes me feel like I've done something that day - even if I do nothing else - so when that alarm goes off, I see it as step one. If I can manage at least a step one every day...then I feel like I'm on a good path. I just have no idea what it is the path to.

Uh oh...I think I hear little man talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment