Thursday, September 16, 2010

Im typing this on an iPad. Not mine but I'm experimenting to see if I like it. I do. Im not going to lie. I hate that i love it an want to buy it. I feel like i have so tasted the apple koolaid and i love it. My only issue is that there is no camera. If this hinge had. A camera I would be sold....but without a camera i still can't replace my computer so this becomes something extra to carry around. But it is very very very nice. It is just so easy to sit here type and play games and sit here on the couch with this. I kinda want to make out with it. WS that one step too far?

Rumor has it that the holiday season will bring about some ipad competitors but I am yet to see anything announced. I'm such a sucker for a good toy like this. announce something already!

Imexhausted from getting up early to t my elliptical this am. Im trying to do it at least 3 mornings a week but that 630am wakeup is torture.

I am dying for junk food...no...cheese...no....chips...ok....everything. I want p alette pleasing junk food. Ok...posting....

No comments:

Post a Comment