Sunday, September 12, 2010

This is my first post using the google app on my iPhone which links right to my blog account. Cool! But...no uploading of photos. LAME!

I wanted to share the pics of y sketchers shape-ups. Yu-huh...I am THAT nerdy. Not sure how I feel about this phone blogging. Good if you are on the go I guess so I can immediately blog my celeb sightings but not sure I would want to write anything longer than a few lines like this. Harder for the mind to wander and go off in 100 tangents.

I'm watching the VMA's. Is it sad I actully like Justin Bieber? Taylor Swift is performing now..snooooze. I'm disinterested. One thing I did realize watching this show - in freakin' old. How did that happen?

Do I have weird words in this? I left auto correct on. We'll see what come out of that.

Ok...my hand hurts. I'm off to pretend I know all these bands. Happy belated birthday Steph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment