Sunday, August 22, 2010

It was a long week last week. Little Moo had a rough intro to daycare and then I went away and felt guilty the whole time. Don't get me wrong...I can appreciate having that time on my own but it goes by so fast and I was so busy...I didn't get enough time to stop feeling guilty and enjoy. Of course..mabe that is because Moo was really struggling and I couldn't even talk to him on the phone without hearing tears. It breaks my heart.

That being said..I was able to see a few of my friends quickly and that was super nice. Being in Canada always reminds me of how much I love it there. It is such a great place. Don't get me wrong...I don't regret coming out to CA because i needed to have that adventure but I do think a lot about one day heading back home. We'll see. It is a nice dream right now. Something to strive for down the road.

Why are the people on Big Brother such big losers? I just had to ask :)

What else can I babble about? I can't stand how fat I look since having Max. Every picture I see is HIDEOUS! Who is that girl in the mirror? SHe is HUGE!

I had a million things I wanted to write about and I can't think of anything now. I'm too tired. WORN OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment