Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anxiety

I'm not going to lie....my stress levels are through the roof with this daycare thing tomorrow. I'm sure part of it is just heightened emotions after the past couple of weeks. I feel like I haven't had a chance  to sit and really process everything and it just comes out in weird places (i.e. sobbing through De-Lovely this morning). I don't know how early to go tomorrow morning....how much time i should be there with Max before I go to work - do I do it fast and get out..so I go earl and stay for awhile - I don't know what the answer is. I just feel so stressed about it.

I keep telling myself that he will be alright...he'll have fun.

It is worse that I am travelling on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...I feel guilty being away at this point - although I could really use that time away.. Not that I need time away from the Moo or my husband..I mean more I can use the few hours I will have alone in the hotel room. Just a little sit and breathe and think about nothing time (ok...and maybe see some of my favorite Torontonians). But...as much as I need that..I worry about the little man at this point.

I keep trying to talk to him about school. And about learning and being with other kids and having fun. But...I'm still a wreck.

Being a mom is HARD!

And he is drawing on a computer right now. I hate crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment